Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4/24/08 - 4/27/08 Nana Visits

Nana arrived for her visit late on Thursday night. Mommy, daddy, and me picked her up from the airport.

On Friday, daddy went to work and Nana, mommy, and I met Aunt Sarah at Celebration Town Tavern for lunch. Nana fed me...


Aunt Sarah likes to hold me...

Then we all went for a walk around the lake. It was fun

Saturday Daddy was off from work and it was the NFL draft. I wore my Saints garb just for the occasion. Daddy and I matched! Nicky and Jay and his little girl Lily came over to watch the draft with daddy. Mommy, Nana, and I spent time in mommy's room talking with Jeannine and Wendy.


Sunday was the WDW Ticketing Family picnic at Fort Wilderness. We all went and ate yummy hamburgers and hotdogs. Nana fed me while mommy and daddy ate.

Then it was time to bring Nana back to the airport for her flight home. I was sad, but she will be back for memorial day weekend, so I will see her next month. It was a fun weekend.

No comments: