Sunday, June 1, 2008

5/30 - Magic Kingdom

On Fri 5/30 we met Daddy's friends Catherine and Paul for lunch at Cracker Barrel and then we headed to Magic Kingdom. We rode Pirates and then the Haunted Mansion. Then we went to Small World and then Mickey's Philharmagic. They stuck the 3D glasses on me for kicks!

Then we rode the TTA (aka the People Mover). Mommy and Daddy really love this ride!

While Daddy, Catherine, and Paul rode Splash Mountain Mommy tried to find my first Mickey Ear hat. Although they are labeled infant they don't fit, and I have a big head!
I will just have to wait a little bit!












1 comment:

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

I know I don't really get a say, but I vote for the black hat. What can I say? I dig the old-school Disney!

btw, that 3D glasses picture is my favorite one yet of you three!