6/15/08 - Father's Day and my
Baptism! Daddy got lots of cards for Father's Day, and I made him one at school. Mommy, Bacchus and I chipped in and got him a massage at Grand Floridian.
Everyone came over and we went to St. Ann's. I wore my
baptism dress which great aunt Margaret made from mommy's wedding dress.
Mary Catherine, aka Mimi, and Uncle Brent - my godparents held me before the service.

We all looked so pretty!


Big Yawn!

Nap time

I didn't even cry when Father Joseph poured the water on my head!

Uncle Brent held my candle



Many family members traveled all the way from LA just to see me - I am special! Aunt Paige and Jeannine came too since they are like my FL family!

Yummy cake from
Publix!

Dad got one too!

Nana played motorcycle and I laughed while
everyone visited. It was a GREAT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment