My great aunt Margaret (aka Nanny) was in town for a confrence. He came to stay with us on Sat and Sun night. She held me while mommy and daddy finished their dinner. Daddy made fajitas on the grill.

On Sunday we went to Epcot. It was fun. Daddy and Nanny stood in line for test track for 2 hours. During that time Mommy and I hung out inside. This is me asleep on mommy.

On Monday we went to the Dr. for my 4 month appointment. I am 13lb and 11oz and 23 inches long. Everything looks good, Dr. Wurst checks me out.


Then Nana came into town on Tues. Daddy is singing in Encore! He has been practicing very hard and on Wed night we all went to see him. Before the concert we ate at the Captain's Grill at the Yacht club. I discovered spoons.

Check out my bib!
This is me playing in my jumpa jumpa! I like the frog!
1 comment:
You are one cute son of a gun!
Post a Comment