Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sept 2009 Oh so much to see!

Sept was a very busy month! Bacchus hangs out preparing for the busy month ahead
Nana came to visit the last week of Aug. We went to dinner at Texas de Brazil, and I learned that I like lamb chops...



Big Maw Maw and Paw Paw came for a visit for Labor Day. Dad took us to Spook Hill. We have video of our car going uphill backwards. WEIRD!


Here is Mom watching us from outside the car!

After we went to dinner at Olive Garden. I love pasta!


So does Paw Paw


The following weekend Mom and Dad took me to the Orlando Science Center. I loved the 1st floor with the natural Florida. Mom didn't like it because of the snakes.
I'm looking at alligators

Dad and I explored this car together

We changed the license plate


Dad liked this flight simulator
We doodled with magnets





I really like the dinosaur room. I stood in the eggs.


But my FAVORITE was the water room. You can use plastic dividers to build dams and make the water flow. I got really wet!



Good thing mom had extra clothes for me. As you can tell, I had a REALLY good time!

No comments: