We just got back from the 7 night Disney Cruise. We had a great time with Mom and Dad, Mimi, Nana and Mimi's friend Kevin (pronounced Kebbie).
We had 2 staterooms with verandahs.
On Sunday, mom's birthday, we were at Key West. It was SO much fun. We rented a little electric car to explore the island. This is Mallory Square
There are roosters roaming around the island, they are loud
We went to the southernmost Point of the US.

Dad wanted to go see this haunted doll named Robert. He is over 100 years old and is really creepy.

My birthday dinner on the ship! Ana and Marcos are our servers. They are the BEST and you will see pictures of them later!

We spent some time at sea and then docked in Cozumel, this is the back of the ship.

I am wearing a hat that Dad got at Senor Frogs.
On Wed we were supposed to go to Grand Cayman, but the weather was bad. We spent the day at sea and then went to Nassau on Thurs. Mom and Dad took me to a character breakfast on Wed morning.
I am wearing a hat that Dad got at Senor Frogs.
While waiting for the characters, Mom and I played where are the spoons. I was very tricky and kept hiding them.
Here they are!
Ana and Marcos made us hats of napkins.
Us all in our hats!


Margaret our stateroom hostess made us towel animals every night. This was a MONKEY
I'm playing dress up in the stateroom
and playing in the Oceaneer's Club

This is us on Semi-Formal night






2 comments:
Fantastic Pictures! Fantastic Family!
That was an awesome vacation! After we conquer Disney World...we wanna sign up for this trip!!!
Post a Comment