Mommy and I went The Disney Hollywood Studios one Saturday.
I love Buzz and Woody and we got to go into Andy's room to meet them

I like them on TV but not in person


Mom dragged me to see all the characters. This is us with Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. Again I am not such a fan of these guys up close.

I liked Lighting McQueen and Mater a little better

I ran up to Handy Manny to tell him hi.

And of course Mickey Mouse

We played on the playground, I like slides and anything with water I can splash


Dad met us after work to watch Beauty and the Beast. I took a nap but woke up towards the end. I like Beast and said YEAH BEAST!

We waited 110 min to ride Toy Story. I like glasses, but what's up with Mommy's eyes?

Played hard all day!

For Dad's birthday, we all went to the Magic Kingdom in our Saints gear. Lots of people stopped to tell us Who Dat!

I like the horse ride becuase it went up and down and up and down!

We rode stuff that I have never ridden before, like the Tea Cups. We went round and round.
Bath time with my toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment