Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My 3rd Birthday

My 3rd birthday was March 15th. I had picked our a CARS themed birthday complete with a cake. I begged Mom and Dad to let me open my presents first thing when we woke up. They let me open up the ones from them. I am opening my card.


It is so exciting!
It is a McQueen remote control car!
And Mack truck with lots of CARS inside.
Dad shows me how it works.
Mimi came over to see me, but she also wants to hold Bradley all the time.
Party time! Dad's friends Rob and Erika were in FL for Spring Break. They came over to visit and brought their children Henry and Colten. Henry helped me open gifts.


Maw Maw and Paw Paw Bob gave me a Mack Truck that turns into a racing ramp for McQueen.
Mimi and Ricky gave me a McQueen watch! I love to wear it.


Nanny and the Murphys sent me a cute Whale outfit. Bradley got a matching jumper too!
BB and Ben sent me Bernstein Bears books. I love to read these.

Here is my Pit Stop cake that I picked out. I LOVE it.

I blew out the candle all by myself.

And then I ate it all!

Henry and I played together.
and Rob held me for a little while

It was a great day! Thanks to everyone who sent me cards and gifts and birthday wishes.

No comments: