This is Mom, Bradley and me eating dinner at Logans. I like it because I can throw peanuts on the floor.

Just me and my brother

So Friday morning Bradley woke up early for a feeding at 6am. Both mom and dad got up and watched the royal wedding. Mom was really into it, dad not so much, but he really liked the music.
We got up and moving, went to publix for some picnic items and then hit the road. We made really good time and Dad commented on 528 that he thought we would be sitting in traffic, but we cruised on through. Mom found Sand Point Park on the internet. We could watch the launch and there was playground. Once we exited at Titusville we got into traffic, but slowly made our way to the park.
Mom set up a picnic while Dad and I played on the playground.

Mom even made Bradley a NASA onesize with a picture of the shuttle on the back and the mission patch on the arms. It was really cute until he pooped on it. But mom says that poop happens!


BB called mom around 2pm to tell her that the launched was scrubbed. That explained why a lot of people left the park 2 hours ago, but it didn't phase the Hocks. I mean how often do you drive 100 miles to play on a playground? Dad decided to make a day of it anyway. Here is a picture of the VAB from where we were going to watch the launch.

Bradley and I fell asleep and Dad drove down A1A since mom had never been into Coaco Beach. At Patrick AFB Air Force One was parked. I guess President Obama didn't get the message of the scrub in time either.

Here is the problem with traveling with Toddlers. We can't hold it very long when we need to potty. But lucky for Mom and Dad, I am a boy and the whole world can be my restroom.

Mom and Dad took us down to Vero Beach and we stopped at the Disney Resort for dinner. I needed to get the wiggles out. Dad and I played on the grassy area.

Dad and us at dinner.

i like to play outside in our pool.

this is a picture of me three years ago in our old pool.

this is me now. i am so big

this is bradley in the same crab
No comments:
Post a Comment